Our Lean Six Sigma Training Programs
At MICON, we have multiple Lean Six Sigma training programs designed to suit the needs of the client. We conduct both in-house training as well as public training.
Some of our standard training courses include:
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training and Certification
- Executive Lean Six Sigma Overview
- Lean Facilitator Training and Certification
- MSA and Capability Training
- Statistical Process Control
- Design of Experiments
- Lean Plant Maintenance
- Lean Supply Chain Management
- Lean for Cash Flow optimization
Our training programs all have large activity based components which provide thorough practical understanding of topics. They are all conducted in an interactive manner to provide you with the opportunity to actually visualize how Lean Six Sigma can work for YOUR company. We employ the use of discussions and exercises to achieve thorough understanding quickly and to help you remember the information learnt in the program.
Our in-house trainings are all tailored to our customers’ needs and our training sessions can be provided as a “mix and match” from our large variety of standard training courses. Our courses are tailored to suit both manufacturing and service industries.
Please contact us if you are interested in conducting Lean Six Sigma training at your site.
Although all of our advisors are Lean Six Sigma professionals, we also offer training on a wide variety of business topics using Lean or Six Sigma as a foundation.
Some of these are:
- Leadership Training
- Time Management
- Inventory Management and JIT Manufacturing
- World Class Supervisory Skills
- Essential Finance for Non-finance Managers
…plus many more.
If you are interested in attending any of our training courses, please
for more information.
Leave "Lean Six Sigma Training" and go back to "About MICON"