What Is Lean Six Sigma?
How Can It Help Your Company?
Lean Six Sigma is a combination of two very powerful business management techniques - Lean and Six Sigma.
Lean is a simple strategy that focuses on elimination of waste, variation, and work imbalance. It is a culture of continuous improvement and customer focus through the optimization of both information and material flow. Under the Lean culture, every step in every process should add value for the customer. Anything that does not add value for the customer is considered to be waste. The main objectives of Lean are to reduce lead times and increase efficiency.
Six Sigma is a highly statistical and data driven approach to solving complex business problems. It uses a methodical five phase approach (DMAIC) to help you understand your process and the variables that affect it so that you can optimize your processes. Six Sigma is the ultimate goal for any company that has a vision of unparalleled quality and capability.
With one's focus on efficiency and the other's focus on quality, these two methodologies form a very powerful combination. They can lead your organization to the highest levels of efficiency, reliability, and profitability. Through the use of tools and concepts, your organization can increase profitability and cash flow through the reduction of:
- Lead times
- Resources required
- Defects and Errors
- Customer Complaints
Mittal Consultants (MICON) can help you reach the pinnacle of quality and efficiency through the proper implementation of these methodologies. All of our consultants and trainers have "lived" through breakthrough improvement transformations in multiple industries. They have extensive experience with all the tools and related disciplines. This knowledge and diverse experience allows us to deliver double digit improvements in key metrics involving cost, quality, delivery, and productivity in just a matter of months.
Still want to know more? Still wondering about Lean Six Sigma? We welcome you to explore our website for further in-depth knowledge.
- Lean Six Sigma Consulting - MICON
- MICON provides Lean Six Sigma consulting and training services all across Asia.
- What is Six Sigma?
- What is Six Sigma? A guide to the basics of Six Sigma and its concepts.
- Lean Six Sigma Consulting Methodology at MICON
- Our Lean Six Sigma consulting methodology in detail.
- What is Lean?
- What is Lean? This quick guide gives you an look into Lean and Lean Manufacturing.
- Six Sigma Methodology
- The phases and steps in Six Sigma methodology and it's purpose explained.
- The MEASURE Phase of Six Sigma
- Details about the MEASURE phase in the Six Sigma methodology.
- Lean Six Sigma Tools
- There are many Lean Six Sigma tools that can be used in Six Sigma projects or simply as everyday tools in your business. This module will take you through most of these tools.
- Six Sigma Case Studies
- Browse through our Lean and Six Sigma case studies and success stories. We hope the case studies below can give you a good idea of how versatile Lean Six Sigma is.
- MICON Lean Six Sigma Blog
- The Lean Six Sigma Blog gives you news and different opinions in the world of Lean Six Sigma. It also keeps you up to date with the additions and changes to our site.
- Central Limit Theorem and Confidence Intervals
- This module provides lessons on the concepts of the central limit theorem and confidence intervals.
- Six Sigma Training Materials
- Browse through our catalog of six sigma training materials and purchase our six sigma course slides.
- Contact MICON
- Contact MICON offices in India, Thailand, and Malaysia.